“Naima House”, is a group home providing culturally specific services to court-involved, African American girls between the ages of 14 to 18+ with the goal of successfully reintegrating them into their families and communities.
Naima house employs a diverse staff of qualified individuals with degrees in corrections, criminal justice, sociology, Psychology, Social Work, Education or related fields
- Naima House also employs people with a passion for guiding youth in a positive manner, focused on building healthy connections to their community
- Will provide services to young women (14-18+) who are under court supervision
- Naima House will provide services to residents between 30 days - 24 months
- Naima House residents AND their families will be offered case management services for up to 12 months after residents have completed the program
- A minimum staff to resident ration of 1 to 6, during waking hours
- Naima House is accepting referrals: contact Tianca Little, Case Manager at email@example.com or 612-483-7817