“Jelani House”, is a group home providing culturally specific services to court-involved, African American young men between the ages of 14 to 21 with the goal of successfully reintegrating them into their families and communities.
Jelani house employs a diverse staff of qualified individuals with degrees in corrections, criminal justice, sociology, Psychology, Social Work, Education or related fields
- Jelani House also employs people with a passion for guiding youth in a positive manner, focused on building healthy connections to their community
- Will provide services to young men (14-21) who are under court supervision
- Jelani House residents AND their families will be offered case management services for up to 12 months after residents have completed the program
- A minimum staff to resident ration of 2 to 6, during waking hours
- Jelani House is accepting referrals: contact Dontis Johnson, Case Manager at Djohnson@reboundmpls.org or 612-483-7817