Resident Support Worker
Rebound, Inc. is hiring for Residential Support Workers to serve as direct service staff in our therapeutic group home programs serving youth with juvenile justice, child protection, and/or children's mental health involvement. Programs operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Minimum staff to resident ratio is 1:6. Jordan House serves boys ages 14-18+ in Minneapolis, Naima House serves girls within the same age group in Minneapolis, and Jelani House serves boys of the same age group in St. Paul.
If you would like to be considered for a Resident Support Worker position, please download the job application below and email it or your resume and a cover letter to Lance Piner at email@example.com.
Please download the application and email a completed application to the hiring manager in the descriptions above.
Ujima Resilience Program - Interns & Volunteers
Rebound, Inc. is seeking interns and volunteers to support the Ujima Resilience Program. Volunteers are asked to commit to 15 weeks of service.
Interested individuals should contact Charlene Little at firstname.lastname@example.org
Better Together - Mentors
Rebound, Inc. is currently seeking volunteers to serve as Mentors in the Better Together Youth Mentorship Program. Mentors commit to:
- Undergo screening to ensure they are fit to work with youth,
- Complete 4 hours of orientation training,
- Complete 2 hours of supplemental training monthly,
- Apply learnings from training to work with youth,
- Reach out to mentorship program coordinator for support as needed.
- Meet with mentee at least ONCE per week for ONE YEAR
- Attend quarterly matched pair activities
- Submit monthly “Match check in sheets”
Rebound, Inc. is dedicated to equipping a diverse array of adults to serve as positive role models in the lives of corrections involved youth in Hennepin County. If you would like to take this journey with us, please email Will Tabor at email@example.com