Youth Engagement Specialists
Rebound, Inc. is hiring for Youth Engagement Workers to serve as role models in our therapeutic group homes serving youth with juvenile justice, child protection, and/or children's mental health involvement. Programs operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Minimum staff to youth ratio is 1:6. Rebound serves young men ages 14-18+ in Minneapolis and in St. Paul, and young women of the same age group in Minneapolis.
If you would like to be considered for a Youth Engagement Worker position, please download the job application below and email it or your resume and a cover letter to Lance Piner at LPiner@ReboundMPLS.org.
Learn more about working with Rebound by watching this short video:
Ujima Resilience Program - Interns & Volunteers
Rebound, Inc. is seeking interns and volunteers to support the Ujima Resilience Program. Volunteers are asked to commit to 15 weeks of service.
Interested individuals should contact Michelle Ndely at MNdely@ReboundMPLS.org
Better Together - Mentors
Rebound, Inc. is currently seeking volunteers to serve as Mentors in the Better Together Youth Mentorship Program. Mentors commit to:
- Undergo screening to ensure they are fit to work with youth,
- Complete 4 hours of orientation training,
- Complete 2 hours of supplemental training monthly,
- Apply learnings from training to work with youth,
- Reach out to mentorship program coordinator for support as needed.
- Meet with mentee at least ONCE per week for ONE YEAR
- Attend quarterly matched pair activities
- Submit monthly “Match check in sheets”
Rebound, Inc. is dedicated to equipping a diverse array of adults to serve as positive role models in the lives of corrections involved youth in Hennepin County. If you would like to take this journey with us, please email Will Tabor at WTabor@ReboundMPLS.org