Residential Program Aftercare
Youth accomplish a great deal while in residential programs, but research shows that without support much of that success will be undone. Rebound prides itself on staying connected with the amazing young people who come through our residential programs, and being available as a place they can return to for support. The Aftercare program formalizes this support in hopes of helping our youth retain gains made while in placement and achieve their full potential!
With the support of our dedicated Aftercare Case Manager, participants receive:
- Monthly resource & support groups,
- $20 stipend for each resource & support group you attend,
- FREE outings monthly,
- Support with transportations, and other barriers to participation,
- Individualized goal plan
- Support & resources to help you achieve the goals in your plan
- ALL youth who have participated in Rebound, Inc. residential programs are eligible to participate in aftercare services REGARDLESS of whether they exit the program "successfully" or otherwise.
- Ramsey County youth transitioning to community after out of home placement.
Those interested in participating or partnering to provide services should contact: Jamecia Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org