Located in the Folwell Neighborhood of Minneapolis, “Jordan House”, is a group home providing culturally specific services to court-involved, Black males between the ages of 14 to 21 with the goal of successfully reintegrating them into their families and communities.
Jordan House also employs people with a passion for guiding youth in a positive manner, focused on building healthy connections to their community.
- Provides services to young men (14-21) who are under court supervision
- Jordan House provides services to residents between 30 days - 24 months
- Jordan House residents AND their families will be offered case management services for up to 12 months after residents have completed the program
- A minimum staff to resident ratio of 1 to 6, during waking hours
- Jordan House is accepting referrals: